Feeling


Feeling! Feeling! And Feeling!

It makes me so confused somehow. I have to pay any attentions and take some risks for one thing called "feeling". Sometimes it just a noun, sometimes it becomes verb. Whatever the function, I have a lot of energies and effort for enjoying the feeling.

By knowing this word, I learn hard to get the meaning well. How to manage inside and to spread outside. In the extraordinary uncontrolled feeling, I feel like.. what is it? I am still looking for the appropriate word to express my feeling. Let's mention hmm exaggerated feeling. Feeling leads me to the higher of happiness and also drops me to the deepest disappointment as well. *sigh*

In that kind of da*n disappointment, I get so sad, dropped, trapped and so much of negative feelings inside. Nowhere to go and nothing to do. I just a donkey. Fortunately, I have friends to talk to. Having some discusses and sharing some stories each other make me better in managing the feeling. I keep my faith that in every badness and sadness, there is still wisdom out there. God blesses me in every step I make, every breath I take and even in every mistake I have. Hence, I called it like a challenge that I have to pass it by. I learned so much of living here. I'm still alive through the nights and days so far. I think, if it is meant to be, it will be. No matter where you are standing and living with.

In other side, I feel like I'm flying beyond the world even if I have no wings at all. Be thankful of everything I have and be cheerful everywhere I go. It's so hard to manage the feeling I have. Which is heart? Which is ego? Which is emotional? Because I know that the human feeling isn't just to be felt, but also to be controlled. By superb mindset, great thinking and best thanking.

I wonder if the human feeling is just a game in this life. If it is the game, I will play it smartly. Wish I enjoy it. Why do the people laugh so loudly? Why do the people cry so badly? It is the part of game, right? It amazes me and leads me to the better way of thinking. Keeping the positive thinking is really true. And I've proved it.

Maybe, most of people know what the meaning of feeling in a common sense. But there are just some persons who can manage the feeling in the right time and the right place correctly.

For one the unloved, we have to learn how to love.
For one the forgotten, we have to learn how to forgive.
Sign up for living and sign out for leaving is that what human being is.


Always with the greatest love for all,
Me

4 comments:

  1. Agreed, Gi! You are right. Feeling, sometime being a noun but in next moment suddenly became adverb! For me, feeling is a main indicator that has to treat carefully. How to turn it into positive when it came negative. Its not easy, but we have to learn how to do that, right? Let's try and learn yuk! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure.
    Let's keep trying and learning for this one.
    Still have some error system of mine. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's yours to keep, nurture and love...Yup, gigie...feelings, nothing more than feelings...I just remember the song :D! Btw, the key is balance...not too sad, too frustated, nor to happy! with that, control is in your hand...another thing is, stay true to yourself... with that, you never have to lie about your own feelngs...cheers...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers...
      am gonna keep trying :D

      Jadi pengen denger teteh nyanyi dehhhhh..

      Delete

 

Followers

Links

BumiBloggerWarung Blogger