Withered Hand




Even if you were cry and extremely bleeding
I will not kiss you anymore in the same way
It was too late to be realized, it was too hurt
There is nothing to regret to the defeated

I have been waiting for something useless
Finally, we have to leave one each other
Just let me get everything I wanna do
Everything I wanna do, I do, it’s not you

The bottom of my heart become deaf and mute
It was deafening and dumb because of you
Lately you know it and just to know it
Now we have to repair our own single wing

No matter how if I’m holding none
I was so numb to keep love for you
Sure I will fight and defend by myself
Nothing’s gonna say unless goodbye

(gigie;27Nop’09@20:59)

With fuLL of Love and Tears..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Links

BumiBloggerWarung Blogger